Reasons to be Cheerful 1..2..3 {Week 1}

13:14




Happy new year everyone!!! I hope you all had a fab Christmas and new year and managed to relax over the holidays.
It's week one of Reasons To Be Cheerful! Yay! Here are are my reasons to be cheerful this week.

1) We had an amazing Christmas! I was blessed with lots of lovely presents, you can read more about our Christmas here. The kids had a fab Christmas too, with lots of presents and they have some gift vochures to spend. We spent lots of family time together, awesome! :)

2) I have set myself a few goals for 2014. Something to aim for! I am determined to lose weight and get fit, seriously it HAS to happen! I'll feel much more confident and happier in myself.

3) I can't wait to get back into routine. The kids go back to school next week. I'll miss them when they go back to school but it will be jolly good to be back into some kind of routine. I've got lots of arts and crafts and other activities planned for after school. I really want to get back into doing more arts and crafts etc. I feel that the second half 2013, we just didn't do enough family activities together. I'm also looking for some new childrens books that I can read to the kids, any recommendations?

4) I have also decided to take part in the 365 project (a photo a day for a whole year!) =) 

So those are my reasons to be cheerful this week. Why not share you reasons to be cheerful this week which is being hosted by Lakes Single Mum.

Sarah xXx


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. a great Christmas is a fab reason, good luck with the weight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic reasons Sarah! I'm doing something similar to the 365, on blipfoto (the lady aboves idea).
    I shall very joining you with the lose weight thing *sigh* again xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.