Bakerdays Personalised Cake {Review}

12:51

We were asked if we would like to review a cake from bakerdays.com from the Valentines range. I picked the Valentines floral cake. It's bright colours and pretty pattern caught my eye!
Bakerdays.com is a website that makes it easy to order personalised cakes, they sell all kinds of cakes including personalised Birthcay cakes & Cupcakes. There are so many cakes to choose from, for every occasion imaginable you can even add a photo to your cake if you'd like, making it unique and personal.



My cake arrived in the post a couple of days later. I can't think of anything better to receive in the mail, thank cake. Yum, yum. The cake came in a lovely tin with a few little accessories (Balloons, & candles. Larger cakes come with a cake slicer) and a party and a very nice little note card. 

It's a lovely little letterbox size and is very, very cute! Would make a lovely gift, too.
I choose the sponge cake but there are a number of cakes to choose from such as:
  • Chocolate chip sponge cake, made only with belgian chocolate. 
  • Fruit cake 
  • Gluten wheat free cake 
  • dairy free cake 
The cakes also come in four sizes and can be personlised in many ways. My cake says "Happy Valentines Day Sarah"

The cake itself it's wrapped in a plastic bag wrapper to keep it nice and fresh! It was very bright and eye catching and it tasted amazing! The icing was perfect and just the right texture, as was the cake. The sponge was nice and light and just how sponge should be. Defiantly as nice as home made! My children also really enjoyed it, too.


I think sending and receiving cake in the mail is the way forward! These cakes would make really, really lovely gifts & what a lovely surprise, too. Aww. Why not send someone a cake this Valentines day? What a lovely gift. And who doesn't love cake?! Yum!

You can follow bakerdays over on Twitter, Facebook & G+.

BakerDays has also offered a discount code to my readers, please quote: Sparkle1 and is valid until 14/2/2014. 

Sarah xXx

I was sent this cake for the purpose of this review

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I can't imagine anything nicer either, cake in the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think having cake through the post sounds like heaven, if they they'd find a way to send it via email! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved my cake from Baker Days, it is such a genius idea x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.