Mr Tumble's Big Book Of Counting {childrens book review}

17:07

We were asked if we'd like to review Mr Tubmbles big book of counting.
Ellie, my six year old daughter loves Mr Tumble!


Ellie couldn't wait to count along with Mr Tumble's Big Book Book Of Counting.
She counted from one to five, admiring each page and could even read some of the words herself! I already know that she can count to five (she's 6 years old, so she can count a lot further than 5) but what I really, really love about this book is the fact that Ellie can try to read it herself. I love encouraging my children to read and count! This book is right up up our street and because Ellie loves Mr Tumble so much, it certainly got her attention, hehe.


The book is hard back book and perfect for little fingers to turn to the pages!
There's also flaps to be lifted on each page which makes the book very intriguing for children. Every page is bright and colourful and there's even an opportunity to trace over each number, which is great because we've been working on writing numbers the right way around! 
It also rhymes and have to guess who's hiding under each flap. Ellie especially like's number four because 'Grandad Tumble' is hiding under the flap. Grandad Tumble is Ellie's favourite, aww.

It's a great, fun book to read, with Ellie trying to read some of the words herself! Also learning her numbers from 1 to 5, being able to trace over them and guessing who is under each flap. This book definitely makes learning fun. 

I feel that this book is perfect for children who are just starting to learn numbers and learning to write numbers. It's also a lovely book for children to try and read themselves and perfect for any Mr Tumble fan.

This book is priced at £7.99 from Egmont.

Sarah xXx

We received this book for the purpose of this review. This review is my own personal, honest opinion.

Linked up with read with me

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. My youngest two love Mr Tumble and what a fab way to help them learn!! thanks for linking with #ReadWithMe I have tweeted and pinned this post x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.