#50Books2013 July round up.

13:10


#50Books2013

Welcome to the July #50books2013 round up. I'm hosting this months round up as Julie over at Mamaowl has been on holiday and celebrating her daughters birthday 

I've just finished reading my 24th book! However, I'm not sure how much time I will have during the summer holidays to read! We shall see! 

Bubbablueandme is on top of her reading! She has read a few books  this month including, What Stays in Vegas by Beth Labonte, wonderful chic lit book. She's also read a few more including Kill me if you can by James Paterson. Check out her books reviews for July on her blog.
Soph over at Toignorelife has read five books this month and 34 in total so far! Books she has read this month include, The Magician's Apprentice, Blood Elves and three more books, too! You can read more over her blog.
Littlesupersparks has read The Rainbow night by Claire King this month which she throughly enjoyed. Please head over and checkout her review.
Rocknrollmum has read a few books this month taking her up to a total of twenty three books so far. Her July book reviews include sing you home by Jodi Picoult, Turning forty by Mike grey and a few more, head over to read more
I've read three books this month taking me up to twenty four books so far this year! You can read my reviews here

You can also checkout more July book reads for this challenge using the #50books2013 hashtag on twitter. 
So sorry if I've missed anyone I apologise greatly. You can link up in the linky below though! 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.