Curlilocks And The Three Pink Pandas {Children's book review}

19:45



Curlilocks And The Three Pink Pandas by Yolanda King is a children's book. We were asked if we would like to review the kindle edition of this book and of course, I said yes because we love books! I enjoy reading to my children and I'm always on the look out for new books!

"Curlilocks likes pancakes, blueberries and butterflies. She forgets her manners and enters a little yellow cottage belonging to a family of Pink Pandas. She devours their food, breaks Pumpkin’s comb and snores in their bed. Will she remember her manners?" 

Curlilocks And The Three Pink Pandas is a really great story for children. My daughter, Ellie (6) Harry (10) and son Charlie (8) loved this story. It's beautifully illustrated, with bright pictures and is easy to read.  The pictures throughout the book have lots detail and is beautifully written, too! Ellie especially loved the pink panda's. We loved the words that the author uses, such as "Fantabulous". Charlie thought that was a funny word, hehe.

Beautiful pictures by Fanny Liem
My children were full of smiles from beginning to end! It's a lovely sweet read, I can see this book becoming a new favourite & I am glad we have it in our collection.

I think any child would love this book & I highly recommend it to all my friends for there children.
Five stars from us!!

You can purchase this book from amazon.co.uk and amazon.com. It is also available in paperback form, too!

Sarah xXx

(we were sent this kindle e-book for the purpose of this review)

Linked up with Read with me blog hop

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing I am always looking for kindle books for my lil ones, i love how they changed it t curlilocks and pink pandas x

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all I love your blog header its so cute.These books sound like a fun read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for joining us at Multicultural Children's Book Day for the your great post on a multicultural Goldilocks story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book looks like a lot of fun, I think my younger daughters would really enjoy this!! thanks for linking up with #ReadWithMe I have tweeted and pinned this post x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the changes to a traditional story sounds great!

    AliceMegan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.